- DigitalCustom Reseller will not sell, rent or provide your personal information to any third-party, unless required to do so by judicial order, process or rule, or in the event DigitalCustom Reseller reasonably determines that disclosure is essential to protect itself, its customers or third-parties from physical or financial harm that may result from unlawful or dangerous conduct.
- DigitalCustom Reseller makes reasonable efforts to handle customer images in a manner that avoids access to them or misuse of them by unauthorized parties. It is impossible for DigitalCustom Reseller to guarantee the security of its system from interference by highly-skilled malicious hackers. The various steps DigitalCustom Reseller takes to ensure security reflect a commitment to reduce the risk of such a breach to a very low level.
- DigitalCustom Reseller reserves the right to terminate the access of any person to the system, with or without cause. DigitalCustom Reseller will report any unlawful use or abuse of its system to authorities and will prosecute unlawful conduct (including threats thereof) to the fullest extent of the law.
- Access to completed images is limited to our customers through their individual accounts, DigitalCustom Reseller employees and affiliated creative services providers, and any third-party whose e-mail address the customer expressly provides. Projects are identified to our service providers by order number only. DigitalCustom Reseller personnel will not ask for passwords.
- Customers provide a password to access their order status and images. DigitalCustom Reseller cannot assure security with respect to persons who have obtained a customer's password from the customer. Customers are responsible for transactions made with customer's password, and customers should keep it confidential!
- Like many Web sites, DigitalCustom Reseller uses "cookies" to facilitate the login and authentication process. "Cookies" are small pieces of data stored on your computer's hard drive through your Web browser. Your Web browser must be set to accept "cookies" for you to successfully log-in.
- DigitalCustom Reseller analyzes IP addresses in the aggregate for system administration purposes and to gather general demographic information. DigitalCustom Reseller does not associate this general data with particular customer identifying information. DigitalCustom Reseller analyzes this information to better understand how the site is used by its customers, and will not use this information to compromise customer's privacy.
- DigitalCustom Reseller reserves the right to use all resources at its disposal, including but not limited to web logs, IP addresses, and particular customer identifying data, to detect, investigate, report and/or remedy abuse of its system, infringement or a reasonable suspicion of dangerous or unlawful conduct.
By using DigitalCustom Reseller, you agree that DigitalCustom Reseller or its parent company may transfer all image files and customer information to any party who acquires all or substantially all of DigitalCustom Reseller's business (whether by merger, acquisition or otherwise) without your specific prior consent.
Please contact us if you have any questions.